Tunisia oil tools recrute
– Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
– Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
-Provide design and specification development support to consultants, integrators, and distributors.
– Respond to functional and technical elements of RFI/RFQ
– Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
– Perform technical/ product training for sales people, estimators, and engineers at targeted accounts.
– Assist in the design and development of new products and tools necessary to make target accounts comfortable and successful
– Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company approved databases
– Travel to project sites to preform start-up, integration, and training services
– Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
– Maintain professional business relationships within target accounts.
– Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects.
– Identify customer’s needs and sales opportunities to help future growth
– BA/BS in Mechanical, Process, Petroleum, or Instrumentations Engineering, or equivalent successful experience in a similar Oil&Gas industry role.
– Experience 1–3 Years in Engineering
– Proficient in Microsoft Office
– Proficient in Microsoft Visio and AutoCad
– Read architectural, mechanical and electrical blueprints and have a solid understanding of basic electrical and mechanical control systems
– Strong communication, Interpersonal and organizational skills
– Customer Service or Sales Support experience
– Proven Project Management skills
Comment postuler :
If you are interested, please send your application with your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and use the reference APENG
Ville : Tunis
Nom / Entreprise : TUNISIA OIL TOOLS
Email : email@example.com
Adresse : Rue Lac Victoria Les berges du lac