Ingénieur en Maintenance
Ensure maintenance management and execution, and to lead the implementation and execution of the factory asset maintenance program aimed to eliminate unplanned stops and optimise maintenance cost and as a result increase asset intensity.
A day in the life of…
- Establish and control maintenance routines to ensure that maintenance activities are scheduled and executed in time with high quality.
- Lead implementation of the maintenance methodologies (PM pillar, foundations) across factory
- Coach and promote breakdown analysis.
- Ensures availability of maintenance resources to implement and execute maintenance routines and methodologies.
- Manage annual maintenance budget according to guidelines
- Create and manage competence-building plan for the team.
- Organize technical training program for all factory maintenance staff.
- Support the implementation AM pillar methodologies.
- Coordinate production support to eliminate quality defects, safety risks and chronic technical issues.
- Responsible to link production and engineering, by being active member of Local committee.
- Lead implementation of applicable standards.
- Ensure adherence to applicable standards.
What Will Make You Successful
- 2-3 years’ experience in maintenance management preferably in FMCG related manufacturing environment.
- Experience in leading and managing people.
- Experience in working in multifunctional team (i.e. capital projects, DMAIC) preferred.
- Fluent in English.