02 Material Compliance officer
TN-51-Sousse – SOU0001EC
- Level of education : Min Bac+3.
- Studies: specialty physics & chemistry
- Work experience : 1 year.
- LEONI Wiring Systems Tunisia, agrees that your personal information mentioned above always remain confidential and prevent it from being communicated to persons not expressly authorized to receive this information.
LEONI Wiring Systems Tunisia
Zone Industrielle Messaadine
LEONI is a global provider of products, solutions and services for energy and data management in the automotive sector and other industries. The value chain encompasses wires, optical fibers, standardised cables, special cables and assembled systems as well as intelligent products and smart services. As an innovation partner and solutions provider, LEONI supports its customers with pronounced development and systems expertise. The group of companies, which is listed on the German MDAX, employs more than 86,000 people in 31 countries and generated consolidated sales of EUR 4.9 billion in 2017.
04 HR Service Administrator
TN-51-Sousse – SOU0001GN
- HR Support for implementing HR Systems around the world. A special focus is on SAP SuccessFactors but also other systems will be supported.
- Define HR requirements for HR System environment
- Preparation of test case scenarios, support of test management and SAP SuccessFactors testing to ensure the functionality of implemented HR processes from a business perspective
- Support the System Services and coordinate between HR process owners and IT
- Coordination of quarterly release changes between HR and IT
- Training of key users and end users in tool handling along the process and support of key and end users in regards of technical questions
- Creation of key and end user documentation and ensure constant actuality to be up-to-date
- Supervision and assistance during the technical implementation from a business perspective
- Assistance and change management during the launch of projects and new functionality for local plants
- Strong team work within international team to ensure successful implementation of HR Systems
- Degree in business administration, economics or information management (or comparable qualification)
- Strong Experience within HR
- Familiar with HR process optimization, definition of business requirements, and workshop conduction in an international environment
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of other languages, especially French, German or Spanish, is a benefit
- Knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors and/or other HR Software
- Experience with system implementations
- Team player and strong communication skills
- Flexibility and global mobility
- Analytical and interdisciplinary thinking
- Stress resistant, quick learner and used to working with strict deadlines
- Experience regarding test management is a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
What we offer
- Flexible Work environment,
- Being part of an international team implementing new technologies
- Together with us you grow on good training opportunities and interesting tasks
- Gaining interesting insights into all areas of HR and IT (recruiting, learning and development, mobility, etc.
Note :LEONI Wiring Systems Tunisia, agrees that your personal information mentioned above always remain confidential and prevent it from being communicated to persons not expressly authorized to receive this information.LEONI Wiring Systems TunisiaZone Industrielle Messaadine