Democratic Transition & Human Rights Support – DAAM / recrute
Democratic Transition & Human Rights Support Center (DAAM) is welcoming candidates for the assignment of a program manager for a one-year term that is renewable from the date of selection.
The candidate must:
– Be fluent in Arabic, English, and French
– Be Tunisian or have a residence in the Republic of Tunisia
– At least 3 years of experience in the management of programs, projects, and human rights organizations.
– Have experience in programs development and donor outreach.
– Be able to daily manage programs; deal with employees, experts and collaborators.
– Have structural autonomy from political parties and organizations.
– Have a high degree in one the following competencies: law, political and social sciences, information and communication, administration and institution-building.
– Be familiar with computer software (Excel, Word …) as well as being competent in handling the Internet.
– Representing the organization in coalitions and networks and speak on its behalf in media.
– Take overall responsibility for managing programs related to DAAM center’s programs in Tunisia, Egypt, and Libya.
– Write descriptions, goals, and outputs of the programs assigned to him/her so as to be submitted to funders and donors.
– Follow-up with funders and donors in carrying out program tasks and to adhere continuously to reporting requirements
– Review project proposals, prepare budgets, monitor expenditures, and develop capacity-building and other forms of support provided to partners through following up ongoing projects.
– Explore, plan and supervise the implementation of the program plans developed in cooperation with local, regional and international partners.
– Manage the implementation of program tasks within the Center’s defined plan and objectives in ongoing coordination with the Executive Director.
– Establish and maintain relationships with partner institutions in the three countries and to communicate and engage with them.
– To review the total publications of the Center, read the research policy papers and write on topics assigned to the program manager in order to contribute to producing strategic planning documents.
– Contribute to providing the necessary content to DAAM websites and social media accounts.
The program manager operates under the direct supervision of DAAM Executive Director.
Please send a detailed resume with a motivational letter to